Seat Plan for Mid Term Examinations, Fall-2022view details
প্রবেশপত্র বিতরণ, মিড টার্ম পরীক্ষা, ফল সেমিস্টার-২০২২view details
Mid Term Examinations Routine, Fall-2022view details
Results of Referred Backlog and Improvement Exams Spring-2022view details
Rule for Vote Castingview details
Voter List of BAIUST Club Election 2022view details
List of Eligible Candidates with Symbols of BAIUST Club Election-2022.view details
BAIUST Club Election - 2022view details
Seat Plan of Referred, Improvement and Backlog Examinations,Spring-2022view details
REFERRED, BACKLOG & IMPROVEMENT EXAMS, SPRING-2022view details
Bangladesh Army International University of Science and Technology (BAIUST), a pioneer university of Bangladesh Army, started its journey from 14 February 2015 with the motto of "Knowledge, Wisdom and Technology". It is established temporarily at the serene and secured environment of Comilla Cantonment with the mission to provide State of the Art education and research in science, engineering, Business Administration and other relevant programs. It expects to run its affairs in permanent location from 2022.
The University aims to provide innovative, multi-disciplinary courses and endeavors to make a hub of knowledge.
Why Study at BAIUST
1. Army Administered & UGC Approved: Bangladesh Army International University of Science and Technology (BAIUST) runs under the direct supervision of the Bangladesh Army. Its programs are approved by UGC. The Vice-Chancellor (VC) is selected from the teachers of the Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST) and approved by the Chancellor— the Honorable President of Bangladesh.
2. Access to the VC: The University gives top priority to its students and provides utmost care to students’ needs. All the students have access to the VC for their educational, administrative, and personal requirements. In addition, the VC interacts with all students regularly. The VC and faculties also interact with parents/guardians when required.
3. Permanent Campus: Presently, BAIUST conducts its present academic programs on a spacious campus in the Cumilla Cantonment. The facilities of the BAIUST permanent campus include separate academic and administrative buildings, auditorium, halls for male and female students, digital library, well-equipped laboratories, playground, central dining hall, cafeteria, mosque, etc. The University will shift to its state-of-the-art permanent campus by 2022.
4. Outcome-based Education (OBE): BAIUST has introduced its OBE curriculum since Spring 2022. In the OBE system, employers’ requirements directly become the program syllabus. Thus, OBE will enhance the employability of BAIUST graduates, nationally and internationally.
5. Qualified Academics: Our faculty members are highly qualified with brilliant academic backgrounds. Many have vast experience in teaching and research. Quality education facilitated by qualified teachers is our promise.
6. Club Activities: The University has a lot of co-curricular activities for students under 11 clubs, such as sports club, cultural club, debate club, photography club, language club etc. BAIUST encourages students to be involved in co-curricular activities to attain knowledge, managerial skills, leadership skills, and real-life experiences by which they can meet the current world needs.
7. Disciplined and Secured Environment: BAIUST ensures a secured and disciplined educational environment. It is free from politics, drugs, eve-teasing, raging, and subversive activities. Any breach of discipline is promptly dealt with.
8. Mentoring and Special Counseling: Each student is assigned to a mentor (teacher), who acts as a local guardian of the student. If any student’s academic performance is not satisfactory, mentors and other faculty members provide them with counseling to improve their performance.
9. Certificate Courses: BAIUST offers different short-term certificate courses helpful for students’ careers immediately after graduation. This increases the probability of getting employed.
10. Green Campus: The campus is in a calm, serene, green, and pollution-free open environment that helps students touch nature every day.
11. Waiver and Scholarship: Every semester, students avail waivers and scholarships on tuition fees in various categories, such as children of freedom fighters 100%, poor but meritorious waiver up to 100%, merit-based waiver up to 40%, sibling waiver 25%, children/spouse of military personnel 10%, etc.
12. Transport Facility: The University has its own transport facilities for resident and non-resident students.
13. Culture of Timeliness: BAIUST is committed to ensuring an uninterrupted curriculum so that students can complete their degrees and be in the job market without any delay.
14. Developing Good Citizen: BAIUST, through its curricular and co-curricular activities, focuses on developing students as good human beings with all possible positive attributes.
15. Our Alumni: BAIUST produces competent graduates in their designated fields. Up to Spring 2022, a total of 718 students have graduated. Among them, 248 graduates have already got jobs in different reputed organizations, and 168 have enrolled for higher studies at different reputed public and private universities at home and abroad. Alumni Association also helps fresh graduates in the job market.
Find out what you can expect from student life in BAIUST and discover why BAIUST is one of the world's most exciting universities to study.
Our flexible programmes, world-class facilities and award-winning support services combine to ensure your university experience is exceptional and unique.
We believe our flexible four-year degree will give you the best chance of success in your future career. BAIUST degree programmes are designed to include four years of study to give you a broader and more flexible education. They allow you to try a range of subjects before specialising. Even if you know exactly what you want to do, you can study additional subjects and add depth to your education. By the time you graduate your breadth of knowledge will be highly prized by employers, giving you the best chance of success in your chosen field.
Study support: We provide help and guidance on how to study most effectively.
We’ve invested efforts to enhance your student experience and provide support and guidance that are second to none.
We’ll work closely with you to help you:
become a confident, independent learner and play an active part in the University community; and
develop the graduate attributes required for success at the University and beyond.
Peer support: We run a system of peer support in the form of student-run helpdesks, information points, academic families, buddying and mentoring. This allows newer students to call on the help and advice of more experienced students as they progress through university life.
Three faculty members from three engineering departments (Dr. Sharif-EEE, Mr. Sabbir Ahmed-CE, and Mr. Shamin-CSE) have participated a day long certified training program titled- Hands-on Orientation on Outcome Based Education (OBE) at IEB, Ramna, Dhaka, organized by Board of Accreditation for Engineering and Technical Education (BAETE) on 19-June, 2019. Two professors from Malaysia had conducted the workshop discussing on Complex Engineering Problem (WP) and Complex Engineering Activities (EA).
We had a discussion with honorable VC sir before going to the workshop. We were guided by VC sir to learn the basic of OBE mainly on WP and EA before attending the workshop which indeed made us understanding the whole thing clearly. We have now the basic of OBE system and can help our each department to achieve the whole package (Vision and mission-PEO-PO-CO). In addition, VC sir is going to arrange individual training campaign for faculty members on OBE at each engineering department. BAIUST has spent TK180,000 for this individual training.
In the OBE system, there are 12 Program Outcomes (POs) and all of these POs can be described in terms of 8 Knowledge Profiles (WKs), 7 WPs, and 5 EAs. The workshop provided an in-depth understanding of WK, WP and EA illustrating multiple examples in different engineering fields. Most of the universities sent senior faculty members (Dean, HOD) to participate the workshop. We had fruitful discussions and knowledge sharing scopes in the workshop. An accreditation manual of BAETE along with ppt slides has been provided which is available in each engineering department of BAIUST. You may collect this from HODs or from us.
Memories that we share with all