1) Quest for a Valid Phillips Curve in the Long Run: An Empirical Approach,Mohammed Saiful Islam, Riduanul Mustafa, Vol 10 No 4 . https://doi.org/10.5539/ibr.v10n4p191
2) Inflation and Unemployment relationship in the long run: A Comparative study ,Riduanul Mustafa,Actual Problem in Economics ,APE-12-17 http://eco-science.net/downloads.html
3) Effects of remittance and FDI on the economic growth of Bangladesh , Riduanul Mustafa ,S.M. rakibul Anwar, IJEBMR , Vol 1 Issue 5 , http://ijebmr.com/link.php?id=118.
4) Revisiting the Existing Credit Rating Methods of Small and Medium Enterprises , S M Rakibul Anwar, Riduanul Mostafa, Tanzina Tabassum ,Indonesian Journal of Business Finance and Accounting ,Vol 1, Issue 1 ,http://thomson.id/index.php/ijbfa/article/view/8.
5) Financial Inclusion - A Comparative Study on South Asia ,S M Rakibul Anwar, Tanzina Tabassum,Riduanul Mostafa, ,Published by Business excellence and management, Vol 7 Issue 4.
1) Bank Efficiency In Bangladesh: A slack based Network Data Envelopment Analysis , Md. Abul Kalam Azad,Md. Zahir Raihan,Peter Wanke, S M Rakibul Anwar, Riduanul Mustafa,Presented and published in International conference on “Finance for Sustainable Growth and Development’’ held in University of Chittagong on March 15, 2018