1. M. Nazrul Islam and A. K. M. Akther Hossain, Enhancement of Néel temperature and electrical resistivity of Mn-Ni-Zn ferrites by Gd3+ substitution, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 208-216, 2019. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmrt.2017.11.006)
2. Md. Nazrul Islam, Md. Saiful Alam, Sajib Barua, Md. Kowsar Alam, Effect of Crystal Growth Inhibitors on Efficiency Enhancement of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 9, Issue 10, pp. 1442-1446, October 2018. (https://doi.org/10.14299/ijser.2018.10.04)
3. Md. Nazrul Islam, Effect of Gd Substitution on Structural and Magnetic Properties of Mn-Ni-Zn Ferrites, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 1510-1515, January 2017. (https://doi.org/10.14299/ijser.2017.01.019)
4. Md Nazrul Islam, Md Kowsar Alam & Md Nurul Islam, Efficiency Enhancement of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Using Crystal Growth Inhibitors, Journal of Engineering and Technology, Accepted for Vol. 5, Issue 2, Under Preparation for Issue.
5. M. N. Islam and A. K. M. A. Hossain, Structural, Dielectric and Magnetic Properties of Gd Substituted Mn-Ni-Zn ferrites, International Conference on Physics (ICP), 10-12 March, 2016, Atomic Energy Centre, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
6. Md. Nazrul Islam and Md. Nurul Islam, Architecture of organic (dye-sensitized) solar cell & its enlightened future, National Conference on Advances in Physics (NCAP), 28-29 February, 2012, SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
7. Md. Nazrul Islam, Investigation of Structural and Magnetic Properties of Gd Substituted Mn-Ni-Zn Ferrites, M.Phil. Thesis, Department of Physics, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), April, 2016. (Thesis Book)
8. Md. Nazrul Islam, Study of the Architecture of Organic (Dye-sensitized) Solar Cell & its enlightened future, M.S. Thesis, Department of Physics, University of Chittagong (CU), April, 2011. (Thesis Book)